Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Not sure how many calories I should eat in a day

Friday, May 20, 2022

Not sure how many calories I should eat in a day

17F 160lbs 5'2

I've had a troublesome relationship with food the majority of my life and never considered calorie counting despite the various other methods ive attempted (mostly unhealthy ones). And I know with my personality I would get obsessed with it. But my boyfriend taught me how to yesterday and it's seemingly the last thing to try, I figured why not.

I exercise 4-5 days a week so I know that my diet is the problem. Because of my age I find it hard to settle on a good number, since I'm still a teenager but pretty much a woman. Though my metabolism is very slow and always has been.

For now I've settled on a 1400-1600 maximum, but I'm not sure if this is too little or too much. And when I tried and had around 1500 yesterday I felt guilty and disgusted with myself, like I ate way more than I should've despite the low number. I'd love some help before I continue with this to a happier life :)

submitted by /u/nevermindimneverland
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uuavk5/not_sure_how_many_calories_i_should_eat_in_a_day/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...