Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Time to change

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Time to change

I am a 22 year old male and currently weigh 235 pounds. I have always been bullied for being fat and I'm tired of being self conscious. I've decided to finally make a change. I need help though, I have no idea where to start! I can do 3 push ups at most and have very minimal upper body strength but my legs are pretty strong. I can do 3 sets of 25 with 150 pounds on the leg press but can barely so a squat correctly. I have gone to the gym before and just did random stuff because I'm clueless. I pushed myself super hard with the arm workouts, going until I just couldn't anymore but the next day I was fine and not soar at all. I'm so lost and am getting discouraged but I can't quit. Please if anyone has any advice or tips for me to better myself I'm all ears. I'm tired of having a victim mentality and need to finally make a change in my life. Thank for listening and any advice given.

submitted by /u/KeyHandle6805
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uxxf3z/time_to_change/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...