Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Counting Calories and Working Out 5 Days a Week But Not Losing Weight

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Counting Calories and Working Out 5 Days a Week But Not Losing Weight

So I’m a 22 year old female and currently weight 185 pounds. On May 1st, I started working out 5 days a week and counting calories. I eat between 1,200 and 1,700 calories a day. I also burn between 500 and over 700 calories 5 days a week according to my Fitbit 5 days a week.

I don’t understand why I am not losing any weight. When I weighed myself on May 1st, I was 182.4 pounds. Now I weight 185 pounds. Why did my weight increase if I been eating at a calorie deficit and working out 5 days a week? What am I doing wrong? I should’ve lost at least a pound or two but instead gained over 2 pounds. Someone please help me.

submitted by /u/marykay19
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v0mts1/counting_calories_and_working_out_5_days_a_week/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...