Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it normal for me to not meet my calorie intake while on a deficit despite being so full already?

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Is it normal for me to not meet my calorie intake while on a deficit despite being so full already?

18F, 5’4, 130 lbs. I recently took being on a deficit seriously. I had never done one properly before since I didn’t really care, and the main thing that contributed to me actually doing it was downloading My Fitness Pal lol. Beforehand, I used to write it all down myself, which was taunting as a busy college student. It became so easy to just input the stuff on the app while cooking that I’ve stuck with it since. I’m a vegetarian, so it’s not that difficult for me to make “swaps” to veggies (like zucchini instead of pasta) that other people would consider nightmarish.

The main thing that would skyrocket my calorie intake I would say used to be my excessive use of olive oil. I learnt to cook watching ppl like Ramsay and Pierre White, so it seemed normal to do so. But when I learnt how many calories oil actually has I was taken aback. I’ve stopped using so many since, and I’ve noticed how unnecessary it was to use so much anyway.

My deficit limit is supposed to be 1,670 Cal. I workout regularly so I increase the amount of calories I can eat even more. The thing is I’ve been ending the day and I have so many calories left to spare. I am NOT starving myself. I would say I eat even more than I used to and I’m serious about that.

Yesterday I went to bed with 400 Cal left to eat. I’m just worried since it seems like I’m eating so little. It doesn’t feel okay to eat such few calories since I want my body to have the necessary fuel.

Should I eat even if I’m already stuffed from previous meals or simply not hungry? I even have snacks in between and I still can’t meet the calories sometimes. I’m afraid something like this might lead to disordered eating, and I REALLY don’t want that. What do I do?

submitted by /u/untitleddocs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uqirwi/is_it_normal_for_me_to_not_meet_my_calorie_intake/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...