Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost 44 pounds and I still look chubby

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Lost 44 pounds and I still look chubby

SW:185 CW: 141 Height: 5’0

Look, I know I’ve made significant progress and I can see some changes in my body. Plus, it’s obvious to a lot of people that I have lost weight.

But I still have a belly. I feel it’s gone down a bit but it’s still there. I understand that due to my height I probably won’t be petite slim or anything but I look at other girls that from chubby to fit and they are lookin way better than I do. I’m trying to gain confidence and I have a little but it’s hard when I feel like I’m stuck looking the way I do.

Anyone feel this way?

submitted by /u/prettypuffin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uqi5tg/lost_44_pounds_and_i_still_look_chubby/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...