Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I think I'm developing an unhealthy relationship with food.

Friday, May 13, 2022

I think I'm developing an unhealthy relationship with food.

I(19MTF) have been trying to lose weight. I think I had success with this as I went from 6ft 1, 105kg to 97kg over the past 3 months. But I have a suger and food addiction so while I binge on unhealthy food, I skip meals to compensate often not eating breakfast or dinner out of shame for binging as I want to be beautiful and I think that this is the only way I can do it. I think that my eating habits are close to becoming an eating disorder and I was wondering if there were more sustainable ways to do this?

submitted by /u/AndyGoodw1n
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/up7qat/i_think_im_developing_an_unhealthy_relationship/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...