Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help with losing weight steadily

Saturday, May 14, 2022

Help with losing weight steadily

TW: disordered eating

Hi all,

I’m feeling a little bit lost and hopeless. Every time I feel like I try to lose weight, I either end up burning out or cutting calories too low.

When I get into the mindset of wanting to lose weight, I try to make a weekly plan for meals I might have. I struggle with coming up with recipes because I feel like they have to be well balanced and perfect if I want to lose weight. However, once I finish planning I sometimes stop there. Won’t go to the grocery store cause planning felt so overwhelming. If I’m having a good day, and get the grocery shopping, at some point in the week I either give up with the cooking, or have a bad day and eat something I didn’t plan for. Once I go off track for one meal, the rest of my week/month/etc is bad until I get motivated again. Then the cycle continues.

I’ve also tried doing CICO to allow myself to incorporate more foods, but find that when I do that I start playing a game of how low can I go. Sometimes if I want something like chips, I’ll skip meals so that I can have a ton of chips. Basically CICO doesn’t work as I often get competitive with myself and end up cutting calories too much.

With all that said, does anyone have any ideas on how to lose weight without falling into these traps?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/workingself12
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/upsd1v/help_with_losing_weight_steadily/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...