Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I've had man boobs since the fifth grade. I'm determined to get rid of them.

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

I've had man boobs since the fifth grade. I'm determined to get rid of them.

I have been overweight for as long as I can remember. I wore really baggy clothes because I thought it would hide the fat. I was obese for a few years during and after college, then I dropped a lot of weight through the keto diet and exercise, but I never got to a healthy weight. That was about 4 years ago and I had regained about 50lbs of the 105lbs I had lost. Since November I've lost 45lbs through just counting calories and cardio. It's been on and off. I've fallen off the wagon many times but I kept getting back on eventually. Right now I'm at 200lbs and my goal weight is 170. It'll be slow but I'm hoping I'll get there.

submitted by /u/OrcvilleRedenbacher
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uxpcb0/ive_had_man_boobs_since_the_fifth_grade_im/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...