Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have PCOS, low blood sugar, and I feel like loosing weight is impossible.

Thursday, May 26, 2022

I have PCOS, low blood sugar, and I feel like loosing weight is impossible.

I’m a 22 year old girl. I’ve gained about 50 pounds of weight in the last year. I’m now weighing 235 pounds.. the highest I’ve ever been, I got diagnosed with PCOS in December and chronic acid reflux. My stomach is carrying most of the weight and it’s HUGE. I look like I’m 8 months pregnant.

I’ve been drinking mostly water as I never did before.

I just want a clear cut way to loose weight.. what exercises can I do.. I heard loosing weight is very difficult with PCOS so I’m scared I’m going to do all this hard work and it will result in nothing.

submitted by /u/bobzburgerzlu
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uyjbqa/i_have_pcos_low_blood_sugar_and_i_feel_like/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...