Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: People that have lost weight for heart health, when did you start seeing changes in your blood pressure?

Sunday, May 8, 2022

People that have lost weight for heart health, when did you start seeing changes in your blood pressure?

I (29M, 5'11", SW 243lb, CW 221) have high blood pressure. I've been working with my doctor who started me on some medication, but also working on myself. I excercise 5 times a week and cut my diet significantly, and lost 20lbs in the last 2 months.

Despite all these things, my blood pressure has only dropped from 140ish to 135ish. I'm wondering if I'm expecting too much? I really want to hit 120.

For folks that track these things during their weight loss journey, what changes did you see in your blood pressure, and when?

submitted by /u/ExoticDumpsterFire
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ulic2m/people_that_have_lost_weight_for_heart_health/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...