Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can't stay motivated on a calorie deficit! Am I aiming too low?

Friday, May 20, 2022

Can't stay motivated on a calorie deficit! Am I aiming too low?

Recently I've gained around 6.5 kg (14 lbs) of basically pure fat from my original weight of 52 kg (114 lbs). I am struggling to get used to the changes in my body and have become very insecure and reclusive due to my weight gain. I used to get compliments all the time and people would always tell me I was pretty, but I've noticed that doesn't really happen anymore. I know I look better at a lower weight. I've tried to stick to a tolerable pace of weight loss with a 500 calorie deficit per day, which puts me at around 1300 calories. However, I find myself getting really hungry when I do so, so I give in and eat my parent's homemade cooking, and end up having to compensate for it by eating super low (like 700 calories a day) for a couple of days to make up for it. This works for a few days and then I do it again so I have to make up for it again! I am so sick of my appearance lately but I can't seem to stay motivated to even lose a single pound. Anyone have any advice on how to stop this cycle? Are my expectations of myself too high? Tips appreciated.

submitted by /u/lumpy_koala1111
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uuakve/cant_stay_motivated_on_a_calorie_deficit_am_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...