Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Called Massive by husband

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Called Massive by husband

First time posting here but a long time lurker. So this morning I was joking around with my stepson after he picked up his girlfriend and spun her around the kitchen. Your Dad has never done that with me I said happy to see them so much in love. My husband then said it's because I'm massive. To clarify I'm 5'5" and have never been over 155lbs(except at the 9th month of pregnancy) current weight 152lbs at 57 yrs old. He's always cringed at skinny models and loved my curves, so I thought. Am I the asshole for being too sensitive? Just kinda shocked especially by the way he said this(not joking I can assure you).

submitted by /u/HealthyHumor5134
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uzxsvi/called_massive_by_husband/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...