Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The only one eating at the table

Friday, May 13, 2022

The only one eating at the table

When my group of friends and I eat at the cafeteria, I'm always one of the only people eating.

Most of my friends skip lunch (and breakfast) or eat a minuscule portion of food. It makes me very embarrassed to eat in front of them. It doesn't help that they're all skinny and attractive.

Today I brought a very light lunch and I was told to "eat more". I didn't want to eat anymore, I was too ashamed. Why did they feel the need to comment on my way of eating if they don't eat at all?

I just can't relate to any of my friends and it sucks. Any advice? I can't help but feel angry at them for some reason...

submitted by /u/buttstuffandcookies
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/up55dw/the_only_one_eating_at_the_table/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...