Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Extremely frustrated.

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Extremely frustrated.

My wife and I have been trying to lose weight for around 6 months now. We had massive initial success and I'm down 14-15kg from when we started. We eat low calorie meals weekdays, have a cheat day on a Saturday and try to eat healthy on a Sunday. We are also doing a 10-6 eating window.

I will talk mainly about myself here to simplify things, but my wife has frustrations too. I'm 35. I'm male. I'm 6'4/194cm tall. I started out weighing around 137kg. As of today's Friday weigh in, in 123kg. Nothing to complain about there. At my lowest during the journey, I got to about 120.5kg. That was before Christmas.

Christmas was bad, although I never got about 125. I didn't count calories as much, just tried to not to overeat.

After the New Year and we went back to work, I got back to it and so far, this has been an extremely frustrating year. So, to try and work out exactly why I can't break 120, I've been gathering more and more data.

According to everything I read, with my age, size and job, I should be able to lose weight if I eat below 3000 calories a day. I started counting calories roughly. I seemed like I should have been losing weight. I didn't. I started counting calories with a food diary. I should have lost weight. I didn't. I bought a Fitbit, because maybe I'm not as active as I thought. I'm more active than I thought.

This week, other than Saturday, when I ate about 2000 calories over, I was under every day, often by over a thousand calories. I gained 0.7kg this week.

I am going to start exercising more next week, start doing some weights but I'm at a loss and just wanted to vent a bit.

submitted by /u/irontoaster
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uof4ar/extremely_frustrated/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...