Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling grateful

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Feeling grateful

I've read so many posts about partners and parents and friends trying to sabotage people on their weight loss journey. I just feel so lucky to have such a supportive partner. When we first started dating I was running c25k and he was my best cheerleader. I almost broke my ankle a few months into the relationship and couldn't run for over a year because of the damage. I gained a lot of weight because I unfortunately kept eating like I was running (the weed also didn't help with that lol).

But here I am again 40 pounds down on my latest journey and he instead of trying to sabotage he says that he'll just need to get in gear and keep up with me.🥰

We've been together over 8 years now and he's always been my biggest supporter when it comes to anything in my messed up life.

If you've got a support team in your life do something special for them to let them know how much you appreciate having them in your corner!

submitted by /u/fatgingerbread
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uuy1nl/feeling_grateful/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...