Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Needing some encouragement

Monday, May 30, 2022

Needing some encouragement

Hi guys- I'm new to this group and wanted to post and see if some people could give me some encouragement.

I'm 37, have two kids and am really struggling in general to believe that I can lose the weight. As someone with PCOS, it feels even harder.

Currently 217 (highest ever for me) at 5'2 which is just too much for my small frame. Always a muscular person, my goal is 140 and the almost 80 pounds feels like it might as well be double that because it just seems so difficult.

I've had an eating disordered past so the strict diets scare me, but i need to make some changes obviously.

Would love to hear success stories (bonus if you have pcos).

submitted by /u/Blue_317_319
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v1cqa6/needing_some_encouragement/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...