Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting a lose chubs and tone up journey

Monday, May 23, 2022

Starting a lose chubs and tone up journey

I've always been a chunky girl, but sports, jogging, and weights kept me at a healthy enough weight. However, with lockdowns and a breakup, I've put on the pounds and am now 80kg at 5'6" with a 31" waist, which is overweight.

Ideally, I want to lose roughly 10kg, but more importantly, I want to lose the little tummy pooch I've gained and feel more confident by the end of the year.

Tips and motivation would be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/Dizzy_Reindeer1914
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uwcwj5/starting_a_lose_chubs_and_tone_up_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...