Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Breaking the emotional eating cycle

Saturday, May 14, 2022

Breaking the emotional eating cycle

Does anyone have any tips for breaking the emotional eating cycle? I know mine goes back to my childhood (the only connection/affection i received from my mom was in the form of food) and while I recognize it, i need real tools to address it in the moment. I am in therapy for anxiety/depression and I’m sure that will eventually help overall, but I’d love to hear what has worked for other people.

submitted by /u/BeneficialType6789
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/upvvej/breaking_the_emotional_eating_cycle/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...