Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: All the mental work I've done shattered instantly

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

All the mental work I've done shattered instantly

I haven't been losing weight for that long but my body has changed a noticeable amount. All this time alongside losing weight I've been working to loke my self and be more confident.

I took a diet break for my exams and today my mother started telling me randomly my stomach has gotten bigger again and she's surprised I haven't noticed. I know it wasn't malicious but this shattered me, I'm back to the old me of loathing myself and crying in my room, which led to me binge eating which led to me despising myself even more.

It feels so pathetic that im acting like a stupid kid over a little comment but it feels like everything I've worked towards just got toppled and I have to start from scratch again.

submitted by /u/PleasantYak6616
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/usml3h/all_the_mental_work_ive_done_shattered_instantly/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...