Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weird triggers anyone?

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Weird triggers anyone?

Ok, I have restarted my weight loss journey almost a month ago and today I realized two things: 1) I can't watch a Abbey (Abby?) Sharp video without slipping. I have nothing against her, she's a pro but I understand everything she says like:"eat whatever you want" and...it doesn't work for me. I know she's promoting balance but I don't think it works for me. I'm more a strict clean eater and YES I label certain foods as bad because...well...they make me feel like crap and it not just a matter of weight/aesthetic I literally feel sick if I eat a bar of Snickers for example. It tastes good but it's a bad food for me, so I just ban it. 2) A lot of time we don't have cravings but emotions we don't know how to express. Today after work, I wanted to eat a whole pizza . after having two slices of the healthiest pizza I could find (because we care about our greens in this house) I realized that I personally don't find pizza that great but I had a bad day, my project is going slowly because of a messy workplace...I was frustrated but I'm a "nice" girl I pretend it's ok. Anyone else can relate to these strange things? (Again not trying to judge people who can effectively balance everything or Mrs Sharp)

submitted by /u/mariedoesfitness
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uv0epx/weird_triggers_anyone/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...