Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: To first steps…

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

To first steps…

Well friends, after lurking here for an unconscionably long time and doing nothing about my weight situation, I took the plunge and signed up for a gym this morning. I have no plan, and have no idea how I’ll conjure the motivation to start going tomorrow morning, but I knew I’ve got a Disney trip this summer that I’m taking my family on and I need to make it through a day without exhaustion from walking. Any words of wisdom would help.

Geronimo!

submitted by /u/rgiunta
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/us0a93/to_first_steps/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...