Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Recipe Critique/Am I Doing This Right

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Recipe Critique/Am I Doing This Right

So I recently decided to give losing some weight another go (all failed attempts previously unfortunately), and made a low calorie high protein pizza, but I dont know if it's actually going to help me lose weight or if I'm just telling myself it will. Here's the recipe I did:

- 1 Joseph's Lavash Bread for the base

- 1/2 cup of Rao's Vodka Sauce

- 56g of low-moisture, part skim mozzarella cheese

- 4 oz chicken breast, pan cooked in a little olive oil

- 1/2 of a green bell pepper

- maybe like a quarter of a white onion chopped up, probably a bit less

I logged it onto myfitnesspal, and came up with ~ 600 calories and 65 grams of protein, which sounds really good for being a pizza. I guess I'm just skeptical that I can eat this everyday and still lose weight??

submitted by /u/Haywood_Jablomi1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/usqaog/recipe_critiqueam_i_doing_this_right/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...