Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I can’t stop overeating/binging. I need help

Saturday, May 21, 2022

I can’t stop overeating/binging. I need help

I have been trying to lose weight ever since the start of the year and ever since march, i’ve fallen off track and started binging and overeating and now i’m back to my starting weight. if this is relevant, I’m a 17 year old girl and I’m 5’5 and in the 120-125 pounds range. My goal is to weigh between 110-115. Everyday I try to restrict my calories and I just fail miserably and end up overeating or binging and it’s the worst. I end up in a lot of physical and emotional pain. Today I’ve decided I’ve had enough and I just want to quit doing this to myself because i’m immensely terrified of gaining weight. Does anyone have any tips to stop overeating/binging?

submitted by /u/warzaya
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uuy4hm/i_cant_stop_overeatingbinging_i_need_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...