Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My weight loss journey

Monday, May 16, 2022

My weight loss journey

Age: 29
Height: 6'6
Last year I went to the hospital and had my gallbladder removed, my weight then was 430lb, I made the decision 3 weeks ago to start to lose weight. I've completely revamped my diet, I quit most animal products except for salmon. I eat most of my veggies in their raw form. I've also started intermittent fasting, I only eat 12pm-8pm. For snacks I eat seaweed. I try to eat under 1500 calories while dancing for 15 minutes everyday.
Example of my past 3 days eating:
1.)
12pm: Smoothie (1Cup Kefir, 2 Cups Kale, 1 Cup Blueberries, 1/2 Cup Water)
4pm: 4oz Salmon, 1/2 Cup Basmati Rice, 1 Cucumber, 1 Avocado
6pm: 2 packs Seaweed snack

2.)
12pm: Smoothie (1Cup Kefir, 2 Cups Kale, 1 Cup Blueberries, 1/2 Cup Water)
3pm: 1/2 Cup Basmati Rice, 2 Cups Cabbage Sauteed
7pm: 1/2 Cup Popcorn

3.)
12pm: 1 Cup Broccoli, 1 Cup Shitake Mushrooms
5pm: Vegan Cheese Sauce (Cashews, Nutritional Yeast, Garlic Powder, Lemon Juice) 8 mini red peppers, 1 carrot, 15 grape tomatos.
6:45pm: Smoothie (1Cup Kefir, 2 Cups Kale, 1 Cup Blueberries, 1/2 Cup Water)

My goal is to lose 200lb, I plan to increase my exercise as I lose weight and increase my calories in a healthy way.

Would love any feedback if I need to change something about my diet or if I need incorporate other exercises.

submitted by /u/jaberus1993
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ur9rjw/my_weight_loss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...