Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Something clicked after a three-day water fast

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Something clicked after a three-day water fast

So a few weeks ago, I had a stressful event happen (I don’t think the details matter as it was pretty anomalous).

The upshot was I didn’t eat anything for three days straight. A recent doctor’s checkup confirmed I had no nutrient deficiencies, and I’m a bit tubby so I figured it would be OK.

What I realized was: I was no hungrier than for a normal eating day. Maybe it’s my medication that makes my brain constantly nag me for food, but turns out I can survive without giving in to those cravings.

Since then, I’ve taken up IF and about to do another three-day fast (with a little sodium this time). I seem to have lost about 3lbs. Hoping to lose more!

submitted by /u/stokingclippers
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uog4ke/something_clicked_after_a_threeday_water_fast/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...