Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Its those non scale victories for me …

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Its those non scale victories for me …

Omg nothing boosts my motivation to continue than smalls scale victories. Few things i have noticed while i am back on the wagon… i smile a lot because i am happy. My old jeans have started fitting me again 🙌🏼 hello boujee wardrobe . It is been a while . I don’t care if i am losing fat slowly those NSV’s boost me up so much. my self confidence is coming up again . I am glad i took the step to get back in line😇 and i am also thankful to read all the posts that i see on this subreddit they motivate me to stay on track. I would love to read what non scale victories others are going through🔥

submitted by /u/aberrantdementor
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/urxvgn/its_those_non_scale_victories_for_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...