Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help managing diet and stress?

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Help managing diet and stress?

To start, I’ve hit a new low weight (165lbs at 5’3) and it’s brought my daily calorie allowance to 1,340. Which isn’t down by a lot from before but I’m really missing those extra 40 calories.

Life has been a bit stressful this past week and it doesn’t seem to be letting up any. The details aren’t important but I find myself hungrier and more tired and unmotivated to exercise to earn a treat so I just lay down, depressed, waiting for the next stressor to activate my anxiety

Does anyone have any advice to help curb this? Exercise? Healthy foods? Vitamins? I’m the only person I know irl who’s had long term success with CICO and I’m still relatively new to it.

submitted by /u/Beetlepunk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v0nyts/help_managing_diet_and_stress/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...