Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Are y’all friends with people that make fun of you?

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Are y’all friends with people that make fun of you?

Hey guys,

So a lil backstory, I’ve been overweight my whole entire life and I’ve struggled with binge eating. I am 19 years old now and weigh 400 ish pounds. Growing up, all the friends I had would pick on me for my weight somehow in a joking way.

I’m at college and don’t talk to my friends back home much. However, I’ve been trying to reconnect with them this summer bc I do like being around them. Me and one of the other guys got in an argument today that started as a joke but quickly turned into him calling me fat in different ways.

I just feel like I’m so fat that I should just expect to hear these things and learn to ignore them or not let them get to me. Especially since I’m trying to lose weight.

Has anyone else dealt with this?

submitted by /u/NeighborhoodEvery
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v015bq/are_yall_friends_with_people_that_make_fun_of_you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...