Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice for someone who gained it back after unhealthy weight loss method (TW)

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Advice for someone who gained it back after unhealthy weight loss method (TW)

Hi Reddit! Two years ago, I lost 80 pounds by restricting much lower than I should’ve been; after seeing fast results, I got fixated with numbers and would work off most of the 1000ish calories I was consuming a day

Naturally, I gained back 35 pounds when I focused on my mental health, but I honestly don’t mind because mentally, I’m the best I’ve ever been :) however, I am now 15 pounds overweight, and it can make me feel a little sluggish or uncomfortable at times (especially at the gym). Is there any way to lose weight effectively without fasting or calories in-calories out? I haven’t been able to find an alternative that works effectively since, but ideally, I don’t want to revisit a “numbers” mindset. Thank you!

submitted by /u/whoppinghoney
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v21mur/advice_for_someone_who_gained_it_back_after/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...