Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do you handle weeks when you don’t lose or even gain weight?

Friday, May 20, 2022

How do you handle weeks when you don’t lose or even gain weight?

CW: 141 SW: 185Been struggling for a bit so some advice would be good. I’m just spiraling a bit after not losing this week and I want to know how others handle it.

I had started to gain confidence until these last couple of weeks, where my weight has been all over the place. It makes me feel stuck and like I won’t go beyond this. I struggle with body image and since I’m so short (5’0) it’s going to take a while until a notice changes in areas like my belly.

Before I wouldn’t let these set backs hurt me too much but this past week I had a few struggles with myself. I know it’s impossible but I just want to close my eyes and just get the body i want.

I just wanted to see what methods people use to deal with these set backs

submitted by /u/prettypuffin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uu9evy/how_do_you_handle_weeks_when_you_dont_lose_or/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...