Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 235lbs, 5'6. Is 1200-1500 calories a day ok?

Sunday, May 22, 2022

235lbs, 5'6. Is 1200-1500 calories a day ok?

I've been trying to eat 1200-1500 calories a day. Mainly going for the 1200 but I don't beat myself up if I go over.

I'm 235 lbs 5'6 F. I've felt pretty good so far. I only started 2 weeks ago though. I don't know my start weight because I was too scared to weigh myself though it's probably not too much more than my current weight.

For the most part I haven't been even hungry. Is it okay for me to continue like this? If I start to feel tired I will up my calories to around 1500 probably.

Some sources say 1200 is too little for people my size so I'm confused. I'm not exactly in a hurry but of course I'd love to lose as fast as I can while being healthy. Some sources say 1200 is okay for people my size so I've gone with that info.

If I feel okay, is this a good deficit? I'm making sure not to eat less than 1200 a day.

submitted by /u/kilimomo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uvnesv/235lbs_56_is_12001500_calories_a_day_ok/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...