Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I transition from a calorie deficit for weight loss to a calorie surplus for muscle gain without gaining back fat?

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

How do I transition from a calorie deficit for weight loss to a calorie surplus for muscle gain without gaining back fat?

I've lost about 120lb over the last two years, and I am finally at the stage where I want to transition from losing weight to building muscle.

I am planning to start hitting the gym much harder than I have been and I realize I need to eat accordingly to make the workout worth it.

However, I am terrified that once I stop eating at a deficit, I will put the wrong kind of weight back on.

I don't know enough about the science to know where to begin.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/Slut_for_Bacon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ux3ks9/how_do_i_transition_from_a_calorie_deficit_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...