Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I am at 24~ BMI (26 1 month ago), on a caloric deficit, 3-6 hours a week of strength training. Should I continue with cutting calories?

Monday, May 23, 2022

I am at 24~ BMI (26 1 month ago), on a caloric deficit, 3-6 hours a week of strength training. Should I continue with cutting calories?

So this is a really huge dilemma for me. I only started on this journey last month when I was finally overweight so I started cutting calories and also working out.

I have a considerable belly fat and chin fat so I want that shit off, but at the same time I'm also looking to bulk up on my muscle with regular strength training. I've seen slightly noticeable differences in my muscle vs fat ratio but now that I'm under 25 BMI i'm still wondering if I should do maintenance calories or continue with a deficit to lose my fat. But it's confusing because if I am at a deficit won't I lose some muscle, or not gain muscle and only maintain it with my workouts? I am a beginner trainer so yes I am starting from scratch.

This is some really confusing situation for me as I don't know how much I should eat. I do know I need to maintain a significant protein intake, but I'm lost with the calories. Thank you.

For metrics:

Sedentary tdee = 1900. Light = 2100. Moderate = 2300.
My official daily budget is around 1780 to lose an lb a week. Should I continue with this plan?

submitted by /u/AbanaClara
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uwd98z/i_am_at_24_bmi_26_1_month_ago_on_a_caloric/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...