Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My weight actually went down!

Friday, May 13, 2022

My weight actually went down!

So I have been struggling to lose weight for a looooong time. Like ten years ago I gained like 50 lbs when I got a chronic illness.. I was able to lose it and then was going along well until I had my child. My weight went up like 30 lbs. Kept trying to lose it but instead with a bunch of stressful things kept occurring and I gained even more.

Now I have been stuck around 220. I am 5’9 (female). I tried calorie counting and exercise like previously worked but I kept failing. Over and over. I tried saxenda and it didn’t agree with my chronic illnesses. So now I am trying contrave. I have gotten to the dose that is supposed to help. My weight peaked at 224.8. Today I weighed myself and it was down to 219.8. Small small victory but I really feel happy because the small amount I’ve lost is inspiring to keep going.

I just wanted to share my little success! 😁👍

submitted by /u/ObjectiveCorgi9898
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/up4h36/my_weight_actually_went_down/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...