Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Despite not being overweight, I absolutely hate my body and desperately want to lose weight but can’t resist the urge to eat

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Despite not being overweight, I absolutely hate my body and desperately want to lose weight but can’t resist the urge to eat

I am 16, male, 6 feet tall, and weigh around 160 pounds. I am not overweight at all and my life is not affected by this, but I hate how I look. There is a small amount of muscle definition but quite a bit of fat around my stomach and pecs. I dread going swimming because I want to look good.

The hatred I have for my body haunts me almost every moment of the day and I hate it. I have been trying to lose weight for 1.5 years now. I started at 160 and the lowest I every got was 151. At that moment I was quite happy with myself because I knew I was improving. I couldn’t tell much of a difference at all then, but I still felt much better. Eventually though, I gave in to my urge to eat unhealthy stuff and now I’m back where I started.

This cycle has gone on for a while now and I am tired of it. I have tried stopping eating at 6:00 PM, 5:00 PM, only eating one or two meals a day, but in the end I always fail to overrating unhealthy stuff.

I want to look good for the summer. How can I make this happen? Please help me.

submitted by /u/ProperWonder7373
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uof1ha/despite_not_being_overweight_i_absolutely_hate_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...