Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Am I doing it wrong already?

Monday, May 16, 2022

Am I doing it wrong already?

Hello r/loseit!

Since April 9th I’ve(f,26) been counting calories and walking for exercise 3-4 times a week. I have gone from less than 1000 steps a day (I’m a full-time streamer and I game a lot) to approximately 40000 a week and I’m wondering if this is why I’m having issues the issues I’m about to explain.

My SW was 275.8lbs - In the past 5 weeks, I have only lost 6lbs even though I’m sticking to 1500-1700 calories a day which is bumped up to 1600-1900 when I walk as I burn, on a 10KM moderate walk, approx 650 calories. YES i am losing weight, but nowhere near the rate of which I used to lose lbs when dieting, but none of those times have I also walked 30KM a week. Between week 4 and 5, I had only lose 0.2 of a lb!!

My question is, will the scale start dropping once it’s used to my sudden exercise? Is this normal? It feels like I lost more weight (approx 30lbs) 3 years ago and I did 0 exercise.

Thank you for reading!

submitted by /u/DependentSky6355
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/urbaha/am_i_doing_it_wrong_already/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...