Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lethargy/low energy from sedentary lifestyle how to build back energy to exercise?

Friday, May 27, 2022

Lethargy/low energy from sedentary lifestyle how to build back energy to exercise?

Whenever I am sedentary for a long period (WFH, etc) I just get so lethargic and low energy and it gets so hard to get energy to do any physical activity. I know that once I get back into exercising, it becomes easier because I was able to do it before but as soon as I am sedentary the low energy starts again. It's so hard in the beginning to get out of it.

I read somewhere about standing on toes on and off to gradually start some physical activity. Any other tips or personal stories?

(No diagnosed medical issues, had blood work done)

submitted by /u/zinniatulip00
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uzcrn4/lethargylow_energy_from_sedentary_lifestyle_how/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...