Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Newbie here

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Newbie here

Hi everyone!! I'm 29, 78kg and my short term goal is 68kg. I know maybe is a lot to lose in two month but I hope I can lose s little bit for my friend wedding!!

I'm planning to follow 16:8 fasting program starting tomorrow. And the most difficult fact for me is the food, someday it's very hard to don't eat until fill really full. Any suggestions?? I'm really happy about this community where each of all can find support.

Thank u all !

submitted by /u/BoneESA
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uqlcjx/newbie_here/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...