Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to endure real hunger?

Saturday, May 28, 2022

How to endure real hunger?

I have few cravings, and very little emotional attachment to food. I barely taste anything, I really hate being over full, and a little growl here and there doesn't bother me one bit. So wy am I having trouble taking of the last 19 pounds?

Real hunger. Deep, in the blood, in the bone, in the muscle hunger. On a cold or stormy day, it rages, it must be fed or I am too weak to work, sleep or read.

If it adds any context, I am an extreme hard gainer as far as muscle goes, I have malabsorption and thyroid issues and other immune stuff and I'm perimenopausal.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/LittleBitCrunchy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uzxrc0/how_to_endure_real_hunger/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...