Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’ve been making too many excuses

Monday, May 16, 2022

I’ve been making too many excuses

I always find some excuse why I can’t lose weight. “My psych meds make me gain weight.” True, but I don’t have to stuff my face.” “The fridge is broken.” “We eat out too much.” “I don’t grocery shop for myself.” I’m putting myself on a limit of 1800 calories as of tomorrow. I’m 26f so I don’t know if I’ll lose as quickly as I want to on that amount of calories but slow loss is better than no loss. I’m going to have to eat smaller portions. I’m so tempted to do 1500 right off the bat, but I’ve been eating 2500 to 2800 calories a day so a drop that is too large will end in disaster. In addition to the smaller amount of calories I’m going to exercise everyday. I want to lose 80 to 100 pounds. I am starting off at 240 (give or take about two) pounds. I really wish I could fast but the medicine I take won’t allow me to. I’m hoping I can do this in six months but recognize that it takes as long as it takes and as long as I am healthy that is all that matters.

submitted by /u/Bunny-Love1996
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/urbb98/ive_been_making_too_many_excuses/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...