Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Stomach fat loss

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Stomach fat loss

Hi guys! I’ve lost 34 lbs so far and have noticed the most changes in my neck, face, and wrists but it seems like no progress is being made in my stomach area. This is my biggest problem area and it is discouraging that I’m not making any progress with it. However, I am still 67 lbs away from my goal weight. Do you guys have any tips on why I’m not seeing any changes in my stomach and how to fix this? Also how many pounds down were you when you started to notice changes in your stomach? Thanks guys!!

submitted by /u/Calm-Face-3584
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uxx47h/stomach_fat_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...