Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm shocked what happened to my body with the age of 32 (plateau right from the start)

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

I'm shocked what happened to my body with the age of 32 (plateau right from the start)

I'm currently at 110kg male, 1,82 big - in a diet for 1 month, well I'm still at 110 after this month.

I have never plateaued directly from the start, I have lost 70kg at once once and can claim to be a master of dieting through out my life but every now and then I need to lose weight again when I slack off too much, what pretty much happened during covid. Last diet tho was about 2 years ago, still was fine there went down 25kg within 4 months easily gradual progression, but now I'm just stunned nothing happens, nothing moved, is this the curse of an aging body? Normally I lose like 5kg instantly when going a more healthy route but not this time, I've done pretty much the same, OMAD with 1,2kcal per day, pretty intense HIIT every other day, lots of walking on the start and so on. Could someone tell me what actually is happening I'm about to lose my motivation.

submitted by /u/_Zem_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ux2saz/im_shocked_what_happened_to_my_body_with_the_age/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...