Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm 28 years old, 5'8" 290 lbs. male

Friday, May 27, 2022

I'm 28 years old, 5'8" 290 lbs. male

Greetings. As stated in the title, I'm 28 years old, 5'8" 290 lbs. male. I've been this weight for about two years now. That's somewhat positive, as I haven't gained much weight during that span. I understand this is not a good way to live. I've tried dieting numerous times but my appetite doesn't let me.

I don't understand why I can't stop eating. I'm aware that I'm obese, & sometimes I'm serious about losing weight but that seriousness goes away quickly.

A few days ago I bought 6 xxtra hot cheetos bags (8.5oz) from eBay & ate them all in 3 days. About a month ago, I made the switch from normal Coca-Cola to Coke-Zero. The taste is identical, so I hope I'm making my body some good.

My mom agrees that I need to lose weight. I live with her & I don't have a job, in a rural area so everything is far away. I don't have a car either. I've been very motivated to go to a gym but don't have access to one right now.

I don't have any disease that I know of. I was diagnosed with depression & am taking some medication for it. I'm wondering if those medications are causing my motivation issues. They're anti-depressants but the last thing I feel is relief. I don't feel anything at all. It's like they're just fake capsules with nothing inside them.

I'm from Puerto Rico by the way, if you're wondering.

submitted by /u/georgekiller93
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uz9m28/im_28_years_old_58_290_lbs_male/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...