Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I didn’t realize how important it is to keep your blood sugar stable.

Thursday, May 26, 2022

I didn’t realize how important it is to keep your blood sugar stable.

This week, I had a lot of trouble with my hunger. I would eat something, sit for a bit, then become so mentally hungry that I wouldn’t be able to think about anything else.

I realized this stemmed from issues with blood sugar. I was eating foods with added sugar like cereal, fruit bars, and granola bars, and while these foods at first don’t seem that unhealthy, the sugar was throwing me off a lot and making me think I was hungrier than I actually was.

So this week, I decided to try something else. I was going to cut out all added sugar. Of course I’m not going to cut out all sugar (because I like fruits) but I was going to make sure the carbs I ate were satiating. Oh my god, today was like night and day. I’ve eaten half the cals I usually would eat at this point and I’m satiated. I’m not restricting at all; when I’m hungry, I eat. When I’m not, I don’t, but I’m also not uncomfortable. AND my mind is clearer. I don’t feel as anxious.

I’ve been so frustrated recently, but today has actually been really good. It’s reminded me that I just need to put in the effort to make these choices, and things will work out.

submitted by /u/Uearie
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uyla9i/i_didnt_realize_how_important_it_is_to_keep_your/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...