Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Into the unknown!

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Into the unknown!

I'm at the lowest weight of my adult life! Just wanted to celebrate :D

32 F 5"8. Finally settled comfortably below 200lb for the first time since I was...I don't know, 16?

I've always been overweight, so I've literally never seen my body this small. I'm excited! But nervous! Because I've got NO IDEA what I'm going to look like under there!

I'm already starting to notice new angles to my face, new shapes and dimples. My initial goal weight is 175lb. I can't wait to see what that looks like :D

Anyone in the same boat? What are you finding out about yourself??

submitted by /u/jane-be-jane
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/utef6m/into_the_unknown/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...