Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Are there any advantages going from fat to fit?

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Are there any advantages going from fat to fit?

I’m feeling a bit discouraged in my weight loss journey right now. I went from being a normal weight in my teens, to anorexic, to a normal weight again, to now 40ish pounds overweight. I’ve acquired SO many stretch marks the last two years, my body is sagging in places, and I know it’ll never go back. The medications I’m on make gaining weight easy, and I haven’t been successful at dropping any pounds since I started my journey. My exercise is there, but food quality / quantity, sleep deprivation, and extreme stress is tripping me up. Are there any advantages of going from fat to fit that might cheer me up? Mostly looking for some motivation and kind words. Thank you.

submitted by /u/digitalglowdiary
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ux6qcl/are_there_any_advantages_going_from_fat_to_fit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...