Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 2 months update!

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

2 months update!

About 2 months ago (54 days to be exact) I decided to get serious about losing weight. Tomorrow is my 25th birthday, and that was going to be a landmark for me in this journey.

2 months ago, my starting weight was approximately 195lbs (give or take a few). This morning I stepped on the scale: 185.2lbs. While 10lbs might not be the most drastic change, I’m really proud of myself for making the changes that I have.

Now I’m ready to have an absolute blast this weekend! Then come Monday I will be ready to buckle down and keep on pushing towards my goals 😊

What’s a personal win or highlight that you experienced this week?

submitted by /u/katrn19
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/usn21u/2_months_update/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...