Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Meeting my boyfriend's family for the first time and I'm (26 f) the biggest I've ever been...

Friday, May 13, 2022

Meeting my boyfriend's family for the first time and I'm (26 f) the biggest I've ever been...

Hey everyone. I'm sitting at the hairdressers getting my hair done and I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack.

I've been with my boyfriend for a year and he is amazing. We are going interstate to visit his family for 4 days. I have never met them and I'm worried what they will think. I'm the biggest I have ever been. I feel so insecure and uncomfortable.

Any advice / words of wisdom would be very welcome.

Edit: I have over 40 kgs to lose (fml)

submitted by /u/jstwerkinonmyfitness
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/up50ws/meeting_my_boyfriends_family_for_the_first_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...