Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight loss in my 30s

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Weight loss in my 30s

Hi,

So I've been working out for a few months, and I've found that losing weight in my 30s is really hard. I'll do an hour and a half of workouts everyday at home, changing it up - one day cardio, the next day lower, etc. and I'm finding losing weight is very hard. Now I know that your metabolism slows down in your 30s, and I'm trying to live with that as a 31-year-old male, but what can I do? I weigh myself probably too often and am 5'5 at 238 lbs. After doing a workout, I weighed myself and found myself at 232 lbs. After having had some water, and a few cheesies like maybe 15, I found myself back at 235. Losing weight is a lot harder now and is driving me crazy where when I was in my 20s weight would just come off. Does anyone have any advice, or tips? Sometimes it just feels like the weight is never going to come off, and I just don't feel like I have any energy left - probably due to being overweight and small

submitted by /u/Revolutionary_Ad1801
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uodbj4/weight_loss_in_my_30s/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...