Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Motivation group?

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Motivation group?

Is anyone open to being a part of a small group to connect and keep each other accountable towards our ultimate weight loss goals? I have been reading so many inspiring posts on here and it would be really cool to share some meal prep ideas or exercise plans with each other. This is only Day 2 for me so I’m just starting out with eating better, exercising and trying to set myself up for success! I also want to learn more about CICO and weighing food and portion sizes which I have no idea how to do. If anyone is open, I can create a WhatsApp group or if there’s another app where we can chat then that’s ok too.

submitted by /u/Tealwig444
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/umwnjo/motivation_group/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...